• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still looking for a 2002 near no. California

SeanHaver

Hello. I'm still looking for another 2002 with as little rust as possible, preferably with original paint no matter the condition of the paint. I'm looking for a driver that does not need too much work mechanically.. I have a nice tii right now but it's too nice to drive as a daily driver.I would be willing to travel for the right car but would like to stay as close to Auburn CA as possible. Thanks in advance. P.S. I check craigslist daily so no need to post these.Sean 530.889.0165 serenahaver@sbcglobal.net

hey sean i have a pearl white 74 square tail light 02 i think would be perfect for you. It is currently my daily and runs really well. It has a 32/36 weber(needs to be tuned), new silicon radiator hoses, new stainless dot brake lines ( need to install), new urethan steering coluper, leather tan porsche seats, 13" Mesh BBS wheels, stock ride height. The car has very minimal upgrades, like a deck and speakers, as well as a disk changer in the back. Rust is very minimal, few bubbles i sanded out on the edge of the hood and right door, and an ok spot on the rear side next to the passengers side rear lens. Also the passenger side rear lens was stolen from the car. It is missing the trunk lock but i have a complete replacement. Also there are no bumpers, but before i go on and on ill say i am located in northern cali. email me for more questions and pictures. I am the second owner of the car.

I am a student have a pathetic job, have no home and have just buried yet another friend, hence why i am selling my only possession. I also have stahl style headers i have yet to install on it.

rightyow77alva@yahoo.com

74 white beauty

Just a n00b...that wants to shit out flames!