• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB- Early Shell or Early car with NO engine

joes2002fl

I have a '75 02 that is very mechanically sound, good interior, and lots of other great parts but the body, rockers, and floors are not in too good of shape. Would love to find an early shell or early car w NO engine or a bad engine but good shell that i could transfer all my good parts to the roundie and make a nice solid 1600 or 02. Preferably FL. but let me know if you have one and how much? Thanks

73 2002Tii

76 2002 Sold

83 320is Sold

10 Jeep Commander DD

i have a 1970-1971 2002 bmw in my lot. my customer is moveing so he is looking to sell the whole car it dos not have seats or motor just the shell. let me know thanks. the chase has been cleaned and treated for rust. let me know how empty of a car are you looking for. you looking for oa car with no lights and such. pleas let me know thanks Paul i will email you more pics if you want