• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a weird one happened to me this morning...

PatAllen

i was sat in my couch watching the news this morning, when i saw a very doubtfull guy walking in my street, and limped into my driveway and started to "test" the doors on my multilple cars, and eventualy opened the Forester and crawled in...

GAWD !!

i jumped out of the home with a huge HEEYYYY !!! and ran after him with a Lousiville slugger for like 10 minutes in the streets of Lennox here where i live...i eventualy gave up, because i was...bare foot.

Ohh the litle luky bastard, believe me.

While i was runninng at him i explained him what would be the last minutes of his life if i ever catch him. Scared he was, believe me.

I called the cops after....i guess he is still hiding himself into a garbage box somewhere...

LOCK YOUR DOORS !!!

My GF said that she was not aware that i was able to run that fast, bare foot...lol...

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

Wow! My wife had a similar experience last year. She had just returned from the grocery store and while grabbing all the bags, forgot to lock her car. About half an hour later she was in the kitchen, which has a window that looks down on our street, and saw a guy rummaging through the inside of her car. She opened the kitchen window and yelled at the man to GTFO! She said the guy just looked up at her and kept looking through the car! Now my wife is really pissed! She went into our bedroom closet and grabbed my loaded Winchester 12 gauge, which is our "go to" gun, and went outside to confront the man. When she opened the front door and yelled he looked over at her and ran like hell! He ended up taking her cell phone charger and a can of Coke she left in the cupholder.

Looking back that probably wasn't the best way to handle the situation. I was at work when it happened and freaked out when my wife told me. But my wife works very hard and HATES when people mess with her stuff, even me!

EastwoodMyLawn.jpg

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

what a shameless guy !! he had a gun pointed at him and didnt cared ?

too bad we dont have the right here to own guns like that...well...i have a historic gun that i can wear anywhere...since its a historic gun...

like that...

ri9234lVet.jpg

i keep looking everywhere now in our litle town, i will recognise the guy from miles away...i never forget a face. he didnt finished anything yet with me.

2006 530xi, 1974 2002 Automatic summer DD
1985 XR4TI, 22psi ±300hp
1986 yota pick-up, 2006 Smart FT diesel

A house up the street was broken into and the owners came home in the middle of the robbery. Late AM. Stereo equip, computer, TV lined up by the back door. Robber got away with nothing.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

LES TILBURY WAS A MESSERSCHMITT CLUB GUY IN ENGLAND .

HE WOKE UP ONE MORNING TO HEAR THE SOUND OF HIS CAR CRANKING & DYING SEVERAL TIMES .

HE LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW TO SEE TWO CHAPS WHO HAD HOTWIRED HIS CAR AND WERE IN THE PROCESS OF STEALING IT .

HE CALMLY CALLED A FRIEND ON THE POLICE FORCE WHO SAID THEY WOULD BE THERE IN TWO MINUTES .

HE WALKS OUTSIDE TO HAVE A FRIENDLY CONVERSATION WITH THE THIEVES .

HAVING SOME TROUBLE WITH THE OLD BUBBLE CHAPS ?

THE BLASTED THING CRANKS & STARTS BUT IT WON'T RUN . THEY REPLY .

HAVE YOU TRIED THE CHOKE ? THESE OLD CARS CAN GET PICKY SOMETIMES .

OF COURSE WE TRIED THE CHOKE .

OK THEN , HAVE YOU TRIED THE FUEL TAP ?

REALLY ? HOW DOES IT WORK ?

IT's THE LITTLE LEVER THERE IN THE BACK . FROM WHAT THEY TELL ME , YOU

HAVE TO FLIP IT UP TO TURN ON THE GAS .

THEY TRY THE FUEL TAP AND TO THEIR AMAZEMENT , THE CAR STARTS IMMEDIATELY AND RUNS NICELY .

HEY THANKS CHAP ! AS THEY GET IN THE CAR AND START TO DRIVE AWAY ONLY TO

HAVE THE COPS DRIVE UP AND BLOCK THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THE PARKING LOT .

WHAT A SENSE OF HUMOR . HE STALLED THEM LONG ENOUGH FOR THE COPS TO GET THERE

AND THEN TOLD THEM WHAT THEY WERE DOING WRONG

JUST TO RUB IT IN .

I KNOW PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHERE THE COPS WOULD HAVE TO GET THERE TO SAVE THEM , NOT STOP THEM .

reodor.gif