• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

507 FOR SALE ON E-BAY

RIMSPOKE

WOW! I wonder why they put it on EBAY. You would think that one of those premier car auction sites might get a more affluent customer

But I see it is already bid up over $240,000!!............so I guess that showed me!

Lets see, if I sell my house and ask Obama for a TARP loan.....maybe.......

-mpkwy

CARS:Past

1966 VW Bug

1971 2002 (BOUGHT IN 1972) (totaled, back in my sordid youth)

1975 2002 (mntgrun (sold)

1973 2002 (Sahara, unmolested, Sold, sniff-sniff)

asst Honda accords and Outbacks

Current:

06 Outback

04 Camry

It's from another 507 that went up for sale a few months ago. The modern stereo struck me as a TERRIBLE idea at the time. Then I got to thinking that 50 years from now someone will look at what I've done to my 76 2002 and think, "What the hell was that jackass doing? And who would put a sticker for BluntTech, the multi-trillion-dollar global hair products franchise on the window?"

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,343530/highlight,507/

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

It's from another 507 that went up for sale a few months ago. The modern stereo struck me as a TERRIBLE idea at the time. Then I got to thinking that 50 years from now someone will look at what I've done to my 76 2002 and think, "What the hell was that jackass doing? And who would put a sticker for BluntTech, the multi-trillion-dollar global hair products franchise on the window?"

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,343530/highlight,507/

lol

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

• 4 weeks later...