• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For Sale 1976 BMW 2002 E30 S14 M3 Engine (Seattle) $21,000

70BMW02

I think a whole lot of folks on this forum are interested, but as the other two posters above me noted, we'll need quite a bit more info so that we can discuss, comment, question, pry, probe and assess, after which some of us will have to buy something REALLY nice for our spouse/domestic partner/domesticated animal/internet lover, then get down to business with delivery details, etc.

Are you willing and able to provide some photos and background info, including build details, ownership history, etc.?

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

I will take hi-res images tongiht, everything I have is low. I will also post a longer description of parts etc. I bought this car about 9 months ago and there was no paperwork for it. Just what you see! I have another 2002 and don't have time for both cars. The other one has sentimental value so seeing if anyone is interested in taking this one off my hands. I don't need to sell it, but I feel this car should be driven not stuck in my garage. Please email me and I can send you more pictures and longer write up.

I should have them finished later tonight.

• 2 weeks later...