• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 Malaga 2002 FS NorCal Somerset $1200

BillyRay

It is a running/driving project car with a fairly straight body. 2 areas of rust otherwise OK, Floor at lower pedal box(no holes) and spare tire well (lots of holes.) Paint is a 4 out of 10. Engine runs but cylinder #2 is weak (86) Doesn't idle well, leaks oil, makes noises, smells, etc. How's that for full disclosure? Photos to those interested because my upload speed is terrible. I prefer someone local who can look it over for themselves. I put 600 miles a week on this car for nearly a year and it never let me down. Offered here first before it goes to Craigslist and/or Ebay. Feel free to give me a call at (423) 847-7491.

Best Regards, "Z"

Professionals are predictable; it's the amateurs you have to watch out for, you never know what they are gonna do!

Murphy was a Grunt

Sorry it took until now to get back to those interested, been covered up.

Photos are here: http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b263/porsche356/

They are the most recent.

Best Regards, "Z"

Professionals are predictable; it's the amateurs you have to watch out for, you never know what they are gonna do!

Murphy was a Grunt

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am going to try and cut a deal with the Pick and Pull for a few parts off of it if I go that way. Get that fellow enthusiast to come with another 200 and we gots us a deal.

Best Regards, "Z"

Murphy was a Grunt

• 1 month later...

Yo I know someone who is VERY intersted

please call 415 four seven two seven Two five one

Ask for Hans

hey hey, Hans is gonna call you back when he gets back from a run. I live at my girlfriends house, and hans is her dad (lol). I just heard the message. He should be back within the hour.

thanks,

Hmmm.. well. Interesting situation, I pulled all the parts off of the car I was allowed to, drove it down to Sacramento and guess what. California has suspended the program. So... car is available for 1K missing the parts or same price with parts on the shelf. I also have spare this and that if you feel you need any of it. Don't go drooling over my Compomotives or Borranis' though. That will take some more jack!

Good news is I put 100 miles on it with no problems (other than those mentioned)

Car would make a good ITB car?

Murphy was a Grunt