• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: fun dd -- E28, E30, E34, or E36

Jim_75Sahara

Let me know what you have to sell. It is very difficult to find a decent used BMW in this area. (does anyone even try to take care of their E30's??!!) I prefer a manual transmission, but I will consider auto's. I am not ready to spend a LOT -- $3500 will be my limit. Send pictures along with written temptations to: j DOT denker AT sbcglobal DOT net. THX!!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Guest Anonymous

Jim, here is our 325i that is on ebay right now and it is in very well kept shape. Granted it has it's 20 year old flaws but it is surely in better shape than most e30's out there. Where are you located and if you are interested, you can email me

btownelectronics@gmail.com

I don't think you will come across another unrestored 325i this clean in a long time. We recently spent almost two thousand dollars in sensors, belts and hoses etc. regualr maintanences. Can't imagine how much a 2002 would have brought if it was in this shape now (unrestored).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-3-Series-Check-out-rest-and-see-best-/250706065487?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item3a5f3ef84f

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for all the compliments gents and yes the e12, e21 and the e28s are very good cars also. Jim, see if you can find one of those clean ones up close to you. I remember there was a guy close to Allentown PA Off of i-78 who had a collection of clean old BMW's. He made a living restoring and selling nice BMW's in the east coast. Sorry, I can't remeber the name of the shop but the guys name was Chris.

Anyway, I love the e30s because they drive more like a super restored tii but only with more power and with all the modern comfort features and the view from the driver seat gives you the feeling that you are in total control. Sort of like you are seating on top of the roof with a steering wheel instead.

All the best in your search

Tepe

Guest Anonymous

Found the shops name: CR's BMW in PA. I bought a rear left wheel for my e46 M3 from him last year on ebay after I had busted mine on the track. Great people to deal with.

Tepe

I was looking on this website at the same time I saw your post, and thought why not mention it? It's over you're price, but I would think he would be open to offers after you point out that it's really a 325(e). And it's in Arizona. Might be a good thing, but it's also a long ways from you.

It's listed as an '87 325i, four door, 5 speed, but it's got the lower redline eta tach, so it's probably a "325", also known as a 325e in some model years. Further proof of this is evidenced by the looks of the residue left on the trunk lid.

http://www.hunt4cars.com/cars4sale/1987_bmw_325i/1987_bmw_325i.html

NM, NA etc.

Well, I finally made a username here. I tried and tried to keep my distance from this place but I have failed. As of late, 2002's have seriously weakened my heart.

Anyways, I may have just what you are looking for...

I have a '87 535is Lachsilber over Cardinal Red that has always been owned by enthusiats.

Without trying to sound like a used car salesman, I will let the pictures do my car justice as well as the responses the car has recieved.

If you have any questions, just let me know. My email is shaunmlavery@gmail.com

Here is the link to the original ad.

http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?t=82218

Thanks

My Lachsilber over Cardinal Red E28 is for sale.

Guest Anonymous

what a beautiful car!!! I heard those 535s with a 5 speed is a lot of fun to drive and the 3.5 are some of the most reliable ones you will find in any BMWs.

Jim, here you go....