• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GO GIANTS

gwb72tii

Cliffy seemed to be doing pretty good early on, even had a double; didn't look like he was really "on" though, even with 7k's..they all have their unusually bad outings now and then. I saw Nolan Ryan in the crowd, maybe Chuck Norris will be there tonight, the old Texas Ranger himself; bring your rain gear Armond; hopefully it holds off as it looks like even a better chance tomorrow night.

Tim.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bring your rain gear Armond; hopefully it holds off as it looks like even a better chance tomorrow night.

Tim.

yeah I know..hopefully the hefeweizen will keep me warm in the ballpark.so much for the pitching duel huh.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

bring your rain gear Armond; hopefully it holds off as it looks like even a better chance tomorrow night.

Tim.

yeah I know..hopefully the hefeweizen will keep me warm in the ballpark.so much for the pitching duel huh.

Hey ESL - hefeweizen is for warm weather you idiot.

hey psycho, what does ESL mean?

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

what a blowout. The game was interesting up till the 5th inning and then the Rangers beat themselves. I dont know how the Rangers can come back after a beating like that.

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

Mario Andretti

i am really impressed by uribe and rentoria, the two oldtimers on the giants who are amazing on defense, not to mention hitting.

i actually felt alittle sorry for the ranger pitcher out there, but when i considered his salary, i got over it....

i'd like to see a little 'back and forth' with the scores. watching a game 'on edge' is great. watching a blow-out is boring.

go rangers!!!

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

i am really impressed by uribe and rentoria, the two oldtimers on the giants who are amazing on defense, not to mention hitting.

i actually felt alittle sorry for the ranger pitcher out there, but when i considered his salary, i got over it....

i'd like to see a little 'back and forth' with the scores. watching a game 'on edge' is great. watching a blow-out is boring.

go rangers!!!

its a bunch of veterans with experience (renteria, uribe, burrell, rowand) that have been in the playoffs that have patience sprinkled with kids (the pitching staff + posey) versus an bunch of really talented kids (the entire Texas team).

Texas probably has better talent overall but the old guys for right now are making them look bad.

GO GIANTS

72 2002tii

1988 535is  “Maeve”

wow

21yrs old

the giants have arguably the best rotation on baseball

the no.4 starter is now sanchez, who probably has the most raw talent of the staff

no matter how this ends, and it ain't over, its fun for me after rooting on the giants for 50+ yrs to see the youngsters come up thru the system and perform as well as they have

GO GIANTS!!!!

72 2002tii

1988 535is  “Maeve”

50 years of rooting for the giants

all the greats that never won a world series ring

mays, mccovy, marachal, cepeda, montefusco, bonds, bonds, lanier, thompson, dravecky, on and on

guys that deserved a ring

tip your hats to the rangers too

but

lincecum is a stud

beat halladay, got beat by halladay, and beat lee twice

PARTY!!!!!!!!!

72 2002tii

1988 535is  “Maeve”

i'm glad the giants ultimately won, but kinda sad it ended so quickly.

that game was over in record speed. before i knew it, it was the 7th inning. i think the best game of the whole series was the one back and forth with the phillies. texas was just simply out-played. or, more appropriately, out-pitched. both teams had their moments of defensive glory.

it'll be interesting where the giant's pitchers end up. we all know where their salaries will end up....

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa