• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mirror brackets

The Bracket on your existing mirror s/b the same.

Not certain if it's still available separately, but it would be a pretty easy fab job to make one out of some box stock, a hacksaw and drill.

Cheers!

1976 BMW 2002

1990 BMW 325is (newest addition)

1990 Porsche 964 C4 Cabriolet

Looks like you can still get them from BMW:

MIRROR HOLDER Part#51161832567

You will probably want to mount them using the proper cage nuts. I don't have the part number for the cage (captive) nuts.

--John

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

i think you responded to my post about trying to exchange the black plastic mirrors for chrome ones last week.

anyhow, i bought a new set of brackets to mount mine, so i've actually got 2 pair. you are welcome to the old ones if you want them.

i also bought the cage nuts new from bavauto- you'll have to search for the part number though, they had to special order them for me.

i think you responded to my post about trying to exchange the black plastic mirrors for chrome ones last week.

anyhow, i bought a new set of brackets to mount mine, so i've actually got 2 pair. you are welcome to the old ones if you want them.

i also bought the cage nuts new from bavauto- you'll have to search for the part number though, they had to special order them for me.

cheaptoads, That would be fantastic! Thanks, I'll try to send you my info, maybe I can paypal something to you for shipping.

'75 BMW 2002