• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

need 2 frt fenders..PNW or nearby desired... West Coast etc.

jrkoupe

I am in Cali. I used the left fender but i have the right fender. I will take $75 for it. I have a parts car that i am parting out. i pretty much used what i needed for my 72 but have plenty of parts. let me know & I will hook you up. as long as you are not a ranker like some of these people that promised to pick up parts, I remove them & they never show up, not even a phone call to cancel. let me know, My name is mark (626)-758-0452

I've got a drivers side which was an OEM replacement a while ago and is pretty much rust free except for a small bit of surface rust. Also has one hole near the bottom where a airdam was attached. No holes drilled for front side reflectors.

jrkoupe,

what is your direct email address so i can send you the photos. i do not know how to add photos to this. as you will see on the photos, there is some very small rust above the turn signal area & a small section on lower area of fender just rear of wheel well. i am asking $100. that is not including shipping. let me know if you are still interested.

jrkoupe,

what is your direct email address so i can send you the photos. i do not know how to add photos to this. as you will see on the photos, there is some very small rust above the turn signal area & a small section on lower area of fender just rear of wheel well. i am asking $100. that is not including shipping. let me know if you are still interested.

jrk@jrkchiropractic.com