• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 1600/2002 Price Sheet from AW Motors/Wayzata MN

eastsidebimmer

I have a BMW literature packet in my collection from 1968 including a brochure, euro delivery information and this great price list from Archie D. Walker, JR. Motors in Wayzata, Minnesota. At the time they were the Upper Midwest Distributor for BMW and NSU automobiles and a Dealer for Mercedes-Benz, Rover and Land-Rover!

b8lo9w.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

Great, great ad. I too love the way they used to do it.

Funny that Antifreeze was listed separately, like it was an option!

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

Great, great ad. I too love the way they used to do it.

Funny that Antifreeze was listed separately, like it was an option!

~Jason

Odd. I guess they may have shipped them drained. Good thing the tires were filled in Germany.

It's not like anything in that list was an option, though.

67 Caribe 1600

76 Ceylon 2002

I just got a really cool letter from a guy I bought an NOS leather key fob with a little spot to put a dime for a phone call. It says "Archie walker BMW Mercedes, Wayzata minnesota engraved into the leather. The seller is an older guy and along with the key fob he wrote me a really cool letter with old print ads about Archie walker and his obituary. He also sent me BMW stick pin he told me Max Hoffman gave him in the late 60's. What a cool old guy.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com