• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NW Arkansas "True Friends..." drive Nov 5,6

MikeWooldridge

Date: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:26 am

Subject: True Friends of Alex von Falkenhausen Fall Drive. Nov 5 & 6

Nov 5 & 6

Hampton Inn 4501 W Walnut Rogers, AR 479 631 1624

I540 Exit 85 .2 Miles east

Mention "BMW group" for $69 per night rate

Friday night dinner

Saturday drive through the Ozarks

I wanted to bump this up to urge fellow 02ers who are close (or otherwise) to come to this great gathering of enthusiasts.

The weather is beautiful and the fall colors should be magnificient. Food, fun, fellowship...you can't beat Southern hospitality.

j9273c.jpg
'71 Agave, '71 Verona, '74 Inka, '73 Chamonix

"FAQ Member Number 60"

Broke my leg in India so had to miss the event earlier this year. I recovered in time for them to send me back to India so I could miss the fall run, and it's on Guy Fawkes weekend too.

I'll get with guys one of these days.

Have a great time.......I know you will.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Broke my leg in India so had to miss the event earlier this year. I recovered in time for them to send me back to India so I could miss the fall run, and it's on Guy Fawkes weekend too.

There should be a song for you..."When will we see you again?"

j9273c.jpg

"FAQ Member Number 60"

Jdarwin what is your Louisiana location?

BTW, can't make the fall, see in the spring.

Don

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

Wish I could make it to see you all... I have my Turbo car tuned much better now and itching to stretch its legs! Would like to compare turbos with you Brian, and see Mike's Tii in all its glory, and Skip's M42 car... and, and, and.

BUT, I planned a getaway with the wife in San Francisco for this same weekend! I was thinking the Fall drive would be around late October when I planned the SF trip back in June.

Safe travels to you all, already looking forward to April!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Alex and Guy:

alex_von_falkenhausen_small.jpg

fawkes.gif

j9273c.jpg

"FAQ Member Number 60"

Sorry I will miss it guys Too much to do and too little time Hate I will miss the Turbe debut too!!!! You guys have fun

We are having our 9th Annual Covered Bridge, Pottery and Fruitcake Hare and Hound rally this weekend You guys would love that

Drive safely and take lots of pictures

Bummed because I have to work on Saturday, judging all-region honor band tryouts. (sounds like a lot of fun, right?) I really like my job....but I end up having to work way too many f-ing weekends.

You guys have fun....be safe....drink one for me.....the usual salutations. Maybe I can catch the spring event!

Byron

76 02 inka

04 r1150r

Alex and Guy:

alex_von_falkenhausen_small.jpg

fawkes.gif

Well done Mike. I think there's a few people in the UK that would like to try (and succeed) what Guy tried again. Maybe even a few over here.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Ill be there. if the weather turns to shit up here I may drive my e30 however.Hope I dont get dogged for not having an 02 there but November in minnesota can be anything. I dont mind nasty weather but i draw the line at salt

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com