• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do not Pi**-off a spouse!

moshulupkwy

1976 BMW 2002 - $3000 (Bryan, TX)

Date: 2010-11-09, 9:17PM CST

Reply to: sale-rkrcb-2051940870@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

My husband pissed me off so I'm selling his car. Have the title in hand, it's an all original (as far as we know) 76 BMW 2002. Light silver color, with blue interior. Probably the most valuable thing on the car is the original glass that reads made in "West Germany". Car has 105 hp, sometimes it runs, sometimes not. It has a timing issue of some sort. I'm not a mechanic and neither is he. It has a lot of rust, but when it's running it runs well. I'm tired of seeing it in the drive way and my husband is deployed and has recently made me VERY angry so goodbye bimmer. Email for more info/pics or if you'd like to come see it. Price is slightly negotiable. Thanks, Ashley.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2051940870

That is funny.......

jb

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

That's just wrong.

"What's more chickenshit than f***ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't f**k with another man's vehicle.

You don't do it.

It's just against the rules."

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

That's just wrong.

"What's more chickenshit than f***ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't f**k with another man's vehicle.

You don't do it.

It's just against the rules."

what is worse?...f'ing with his car while he is serving his country in some forsaken place and can't stop her. and veterans day is this week.

2xM3

Sounds like she might be doing him a favor, especially if she gets $3K!

Doesn't sound right, anyway. More like a sales ploy.

If she's that mad, she'd sell it for $1 just to get back at him. Hmmm, maybe this is what is meant by "negotiable"?

I tell my wife that if she sells something off, then it will just cost us double that when I go to replace it. I convinced her that having a non-op M3 in the garage for the last several years is actually saving us money.

At least, that's how I have it worked out in my brain.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes