• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do not Pi**-off a spouse!

moshulupkwy

I tell my wife that if she sells something off, then it will just cost us double that when I go to replace it. I convinced her that having a non-op M3 in the garage for the last several years is actually saving us money.

At least, that's how I have it worked out in my brain.

+1 - I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this. LOL

1974 polaris A 4281992 (total resto with 5-spd conversion)

1976 jadegrun 2744974 (sold then killed by the new owner, grrrr!)

1976 sahara A 2392532 (sold)

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

That's just wrong.

"What's more chickenshit than f***ing with a man's automobile? I mean, don't f**k with another man's vehicle.

You don't do it.

It's just against the rules."

Looks like we have a pulp fiction fan..It is my fav movie of al time!

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

After a few email exchanges with the seller, she divulged a little more info to give us some better context.

Im the faithful wife of over 10 years who's been by his side through years of deployments. I just found out HE'S been cheating on me and drained OUR  bank account to buy his girlfriend a car overseas!  So yes selling the car is a justified response so I can continue to pay HIS rent even though I know he's been unfaithful.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot