• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1983 volvo 245 + AC Schnitzer Type III

I picked these replica wheels up locally for really cheap because they're just about my favorite aftermarket wheel and I intend to buy an E39 in a few years. Anyway, I found out they are et35 and for a 3series so they'd probably not fit with out wheel adapters and I don't even own the 5er yet. So just for kicks I threw them up against my murdered out 245 and hot damn! After some searching I found wheel adapters for 180$ that will make them fit + another 300$ for two tires and I'll be in business. Sadly I don't have any spare money at the moment and I still need to rebuild the motor for it so they won't be going on the wagon any time soon. Now I'm having a hard time concentrating on my homework and class because all I can think about are those damn wheels!

76192_10100126603422628_10738895_53510224_7896712_n.jpg

It should fit, currently it's got Virgo's with 225's and plenty of room. I know of someone who's done 275's on 18x10.5's with some work and I've seen 245's w/o work. The wheel adapters will bring it to Et10. But we'll see. I paid 300$ for the wagon and I have no problems hitting stuff with a hammer to get them under there.

I've got the tint too, just haven't had the time to do it, along with a lot of other things...But this weekend I'll actually be around so I should get something done on it + the '02 turbo project.

I didn't see the one in Eurotuner(got a link?), but I'm on TB all the time and looking at the "inspiration" thread is probably even better...I've never seen so many 20-30,000$ 16v turbo insane-o 240's. All those crazy Scandinavians, I wear my heritage under my hood laugh2.gif

IMG_9998smsm.jpg[/img]

Edit: @harv, my parents used to have a wagon exactly like that, although it might have been a '76 with the B21f. They sold it when I was 3 after getting a new '91 which we still have. I still remember the day they sold it, I cried a lot laugh2.gif