• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 BMW 520 E12 - $3000 (Savannah)

jmon0261

Early 4 cyl E12's have the same motor as a 2002. If you have a spare M10 motor, it would drop right in. Seller says that the values went out. What about the morals...?

I think the seller has been hitting the crack pipe a few too many times by asking 3K for a car that has serious engine issues. . If the car was running perfect, I could see the seller asking 3K, not in its current state. Make an offer and see what happens, cash in hand talks...

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

my U.S. spec E12 530i weighs in at 3344lbs (diving boards etc) Even a Euro 525 lightest listed in the haynes manual weighs in at 2976 lbs.Seems like a lot of weight for an M 10 to push around. The buyer of this hopefully finds at least an M30 (176 hp stock)to put in and seller adjusts the price accordingly. should be less of a wiring hassle with no injection or emission controls on the car