• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 2002 for $1500 to pay bills

nothoumbs

hey I am selling a 1976 2002 the car was repainted green as you can see. I had a whole rear end swap with new brake pads plus a bigger rear sway bar. There is a new 121 head on the motor grand piano style pistons with the matching grand piano head. A used double barrel weber 36/38 CARB legal witch work's great new brake fluid reservoir plus new brake line, new E-brake cables,new clutch slave, new head gasket, new head bolts, new timing chain cover gasket,new oil pan gasket,new belts, new alternate, newer radiator, all new hoses, new thermostat,new shifter o-rings, new Flex Disc / Guibo / Universal mount whatever you want to call it, and a driveshaft bearing. Diff was looked at and fluid's where changed tranny shifts and drives ok no funny sounds at all.The gas tank was taken out and cleaned and put back not rust hole's and no patching was needed. trunk has very light rust and I mean like you can take a green wire rag and clean it off. over all this is one healthy 2002 body that I have seen around. This is a none sunroof model so no water got in to the cab but just in case I put down some new tar. the seats where taken out all so there is one cloth recaro seats witch I will not sell with the car unless you have an extra 500 buck's for the whole set then ill sell it. The car has rugs in it but I would change it some time or wash them the door panel's are kinda dirty but still very usable there is a new Sony stereo in the car with 2 speakers in the front door and 2 speaker in the back of the car plus an amp all wired up.The front has a miss colored hood because the other one was way to rusty for my taste's. The front clip of the car looks OK but there is some rust on the lower spoiler and rust on the battery tray plus light surf-us rust behind the head lights as well as on the roof witch has light rust spots and same with the trunk.They is a big rust pot on the drive side under the rear window it is not rusted thro witch is good news. Brake system has been re-bleed and they work great.The car has some nice stiff but lightly rusted spring's the shocks them selfs work good to so that's a plus. So now the sad part the bottom end of the block is bad the oil rings on the piston are kinda shot I do not have the time to do this all over again. Most of what I have done will save you hours of work and money this is a 65% done projective car witch is great for a father and son team all it need's is a newer bottom end and some other finishing touches and this can be a great little track or daily car for someone who like"s 2002 as much as I do. It is a 76 so you will need to get it smogged but I have all the smog part so all you need to do is bolt it on the carb on it is stat legal took me weeks of searching but I found one. The car runs but seeing the oil seals on the piston are bad it will need a new motor very soon this is a great little car I really hate having to sell it but I have anther car that needs all of my attention at the moment. If the new buyer wants to buy a set of EXIM rims for $300 witch where mad in west Germany the size 13/6 inch the rims set me back about $500 pleas feel free to call me at 650-245-7071 ask for paul looking to sell asap for the amount of work gone into the car i think this is a very reasonable price it make's me sad but i have to pay for school and deal's that fall apart from thous who say they will call but nothing happens. yes if you look on this forum you will see that the car fell off a lift luckily the way the 2002 fell nothing but the fender got beat up so luck. Feel free to ask any questions about the car i would like to have it solf by the end of this week.

3n33o63pb5O05T45W0abadb355f7d5cff1db1.jpg

3n53kd3m65Z55Q35R1aba5c6dbc595474198f.jpg