• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mmmm good German beer - Ja!

jgerock

I posted about this beer a while back, but haven't had another until I browsed thru a Wegman's Grocery store in Malvern, PA a few weeks ago during a business trip. I picked up (2) of these and had them chilling in the fridge for a while.

Mmmgood001.jpg

Mmmgood002.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Jim: bring some of it to Vintage. I'll swap some Little Kings Cream Ale with you. MMMMMM, beer is right!

Mr. Denker - I'll try to bring some with me but have to pass on the Cream Ale. I've never been a fan of that.

Jim Gerock

That's a very tasty beer indeed. Unfortunately, some of my favorites aren't exported from their country of origin. If you're lucky enough to spend some time in Bayern, look for Fortuna Hell. Simply spectacular.

post-8235-13667633905973_thumb.jpg

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

Mr Gerock: what Ohio brews do you like? I'll bring one of them instead.

Hmm - more research required (LOL). Maybe we should try to do a "sampler" for testing during Vintage weekend. Use some small tasting cups to pass around for those eligible?

Jim Gerock