• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What do you guys think about this?

juanchi29

Guest Anonymous

Normally im not into super modded 02's but this one is imo pretty nicely executed. For my money I would definatley stick with a less modded car though, whatever floats your boat though.

Way cool! Well done example...face it, this was the original tuner car and this one is tuned. Looks like a lot of fun to own and drive. I do, however, wonder why there is a 6-year gap in this guys history selling cars. Short stay at the Gray Bar?

1974 polaris A 4281992 (total resto with 5-spd conversion)

1976 jadegrun 2744974 (sold then killed by the new owner, grrrr!)

1976 sahara A 2392532 (sold)

1971 nevada 2571108(RIP)

I do, however, wonder why there is a 6-year gap in this guys history selling cars. Short stay at the Gray Bar?

He (or the business) also puts cars on Ebay under the ID z2ate.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

i thought a fully tinted front windscreen was not legal in most states. if the car is ever actually driven, it would not be very safe at night.

pretty car, but its all show and no go. i am not a fan of making cars look "racey" without the underpinnings to match. function over form.

2xM3

The front windshild is not tinted, it just looks that way because of the rest of the tinted windows. You can see in the interior pics that the windshild is clear. We get the same look with my wife's Pastellblau car, because her tint is a little dark on the other windows.

The hood is not adjusted correctly on the driver's side - it sits higher than the passenger side, but, for anyone who's had the fun of getting one of these on perfectly, you know what a bitch it can be.

I'm also not to fond of painting all the hood and shock nuts and bolts, as well as the trunk latch. I do like the look of the black door handles though.

Bob Napier

post-144-13667634481909_thumb.jpg