• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 shell currently on ebay - $50!

Gil

1973 shell for restoration. Plus 1 pair extra doors and front lid all in great condition. Also many sections of sheet metal salvaged from parts cars for the shell restoration. Some will be surplus. Includes an extra nose clip. The nose on the car can be repaired easily. The front fenders are like new.

Also have many other parts to go along with this. 2 blocks, 1 complete engine, 1 head (very good), stock diff & , starter motors and alts. plus numerous boxes of smaller stuff. Also many windshields, rear windows and side glass.

http://tinyurl.com/02-shell

If this doesn't sell on ebay, I may be looking at sending it all to the crusher. At least I'd get $100 from the recycler.... This needs a good home and isn't that hard to restore.

Is this the same Gil that drove to san francisco about 9.5 years ago and helped me install a 5 speed in my '72 right at the same time my daughter was born?

If so... hello!

It's been a long time. i hope you and your son are still working on 02s together.

I got another 2002 about a year ago... so i'm in the 02 game again.

if this is a different Gil, sorry about the mix up.

-josh

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

Hey Josh, how ya doin? Yes it is me! I have often wondered how you have been doing. From what I remember, you sold your 02 just after we were down there. New family committments at the time I suppose?

Great to hear you are back to being an 02 owner.

Grahame went off in sort of another direction and didn't stay wrenching on 02s. He is back in university taking nursing.

As for me, I am feeling old and decrepid. Have been hanging onto too many car projects for too long, so I am getting out of the 02 hobby and am going to focus on finishing 2 Fiat Abarth projects. With 2 02s and parts out of the garage, I'll actually be able to finish it and do some wrenching myself.

Shoot me an email/PM sometime.

Gil