• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Repost price drop 1975 2002

drivingbeaters

I'm selling my BMW because I just don't have the time for it. I bought the car in the summer and have driven it on the weekends but in the last two months the car has been sitting more and more. I'm really busy with school and the garage where the car is kept is a half hour from my house.

About the car

4sp non sunroof, with 35xxx on it. I'm not really sure how many miles are really on the car but its more likely 135000. It runs and drives great. No problems starting stopping or handling . For the most part the car pretty rust free. The floors are great, the rockers are as well. Doors and deck lids are in great condition. The only issue with rust is on the fenders. The interior was switched to the early style from door card to the dash (two piece). Seats are also from an earlier car. Front and rear glass is near perfect. New front and rear window seals. The belt line trim was all replaced with new. It turn heads and I love it but I just don't have the time.

$2500

Feel free to call. Bruce 856 905 1897. the car is in southern new jersey. 30 Mins from Philly

car014-1.jpg

car015.jpg

car022.jpg

car026.jpg

car017.jpg

car018.jpg

car028.jpg

car019.jpg

car016.jpg

i have the rear bumper and molding