• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB very good condition rear seat for recover project (tan?)

sailorbob2008

WTB very good condition rear seat for recover project (tan?), upper and lower parts

I am about to have a set of Scheels racing seats recovered and wnat to also have a rear seat covered to match. I do not want to molsest my current back seat as it is mint, and matches the VER yood frot seats I have (nice set should I want to switch back). I am in Southern NH, anyone got a set ?

Guest Anonymous

Yes, I have a tan back seat that is coming out of my 76. If you are going to recover it I do not understand why you need any particular color. My plan is to delete my rear seat unless I happen to locate a local perfect black back seat cheap. $40 for my back seat. We would meet in Northampton Mass. if you get serious. 413 563 1829. after 9pm -11 pm best or anytime on weekends.

Ok, yes, well you have me on both points. If I am recovering it, what does it matter. Let me tell you what I was thinking (and I guess not communicating in my posting)...

...the Scheel front seats I have are both vinyl and cloth- with the sides a tan vinyl that matches the 02's current colored interior. The center section is a tan cloth. I am potentially going to replace the cloth, as it is worn and ripped, with black cloth. The rear seat would be redone to have its center section (ribbed area) also done in black. We will see it this makes sense when I talk with the reupholster.

As for S. NH. Yes - perhaps not descriptive enough - Hampstead NH near Salem.

Worcester would be fine. Do you have a photo of the seat?

Guest Anonymous

Because you were not clear in your want ad I responded to it. My rear seats would be fine for recovering. They would not be fine for partial recovering. Good luck with your search.