• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 Parts Car in Mendocino CA Free

BillyWayne

Hi All,

Newbie here. But I just got my first '02, so I'm sure you'll hear from me again ;)

I'm not associated with the listing, but I wanted to forward this 75 parts car (or perhaps ambitious project) in Mendocino that just popped up on CL for free.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/2122392812.html

Just a couple of hours old. Best of Luck.

Bill

The 02 is in the middle of BFE, it will cost you a fortune in gas to drive up from the bay area to go get it. Does it have a title, was it registered non-op, etc...? Get the answers to these questions before you decide to go get it. Otherwise the DMV will want their back fees when you apply for a junk title. The alternative is to take the sawzall to it and cut the up the parts you can't use, sell, give away etc... into little pieces That way you don't have to deal with the DMV. You'll feel the love from your neighbors when you take the sawzall to your 02.

If you are going to Humboldt to get a free 02, take some cash and check out this early 1600 while you are there.

http://humboldt.craigslist.org/cto/2119533542.html ad says or best offer, make an offer!

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

Too bad he didn't leave a contact phone#, because I'm about to drive through Garberville on the way to Arcata to my Sister's for Christmas...... Commin' back Sunday if anyone has the guy's direct email or phone#.

BMW 2002 1975 Free to Good Home

Date: 2010-12-23, 8:55AM

1975 BMW 2002 Free!!!!

*This car must go to someone who wishes to restore the car.*

Not running but in very nice shape for a free car. Pink slip, keys, all lights work, straight body, no rust on towers, headers, 3 series rims, nice steering wheel, brand new front windshield, very complete.Doesn't need smog. must be picked up and will require a flat bed trailer with capabilities of getting it on the trailer with winch or come along. difficult to roll because of seized brakes and does not start. Located in Garberville. email for more info or call (seven 0 seven-two two three-two nine six four)

Car is most likely not running because of broken starter solenoid. It was running rough during last drive. was registered up to about a year ago and now it is non-op

thanks

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/2126938957.html

Tom Jones

BMW wrench for 30 years, BMWCCA since 1984 at age 9
66 BMW16oo stored, 67 1600-2 lifelong project, 2 more 67-8 1600s, 86 528e 5sp 586k, 91 318i
Mom&Dad's, 65 1800TiSA, 70 2800, 72 2002Tii 2760007 orig owners, 15 Z4 N20

Too bad he didn't leave a contact phone#, because I'm about to drive through Garberville on the way to Arcata to my Sister's for Christmas...... Commin' back Sunday if anyone has the guy's direct email or phone#.
BMW 2002 1975 Free to Good Home

Date: 2010-12-23, 8:55AM

1975 BMW 2002 Free!!!!

*This car must go to someone who wishes to restore the car.*

Not running but in very nice shape for a free car. Pink slip, keys, all lights work, straight body, no rust on towers, headers, 3 series rims, nice steering wheel, brand new front windshield, very complete.Doesn't need smog. must be picked up and will require a flat bed trailer with capabilities of getting it on the trailer with winch or come along. difficult to roll because of seized brakes and does not start. Located in Garberville. email for more info or call (seven 0 seven-two two three-two nine six four)

Car is most likely not running because of broken starter solenoid. It was running rough during last drive. was registered up to about a year ago and now it is non-op

thanks

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/2126938957.html

Tom, the number is 707 223 2964. I called the guy and already 2 guys in front of me + 4 hour drive.

68 02 manila VIN# 1662166

76 02 parting out