• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

got cosmics

bricklayer

Niiiiiiiice!!!

post-15910-13667635595828_thumb.jpg

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

Sweet Cosmics! I've also been on the hunt for a few years and I have a set of 6"x13" and a three 5.5"x13" (I'm looking for a few singles of this size to complete a set if anyone has any extras.)

Good news on the center cap issue for this version; GB Car Parts out of AZ stocks reproductions for $14.99 each including the retaining ring. They are flatter than the originals, but look great. http://www.gbcarparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=500-A6

cosmic.jpg

Please take pictures of the restoration process!

-=Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

I have a set of Cosmics for each of my cars. 2 Datsuns (510 and Roadster), my 74' 2002 and my 54 VW Beetle. I had the 15" Porsche wheels refurbished. They look pretty nice except lots of small inclusions in the spokes. Cosmics were a cheaply made wheel (low pressure castings made for a porous finished product). I can't believe the price differences amongst the different cars. Porsche Cosmics are going for $3500 a set of 4!!

CosmicWheels001.jpg[/img]

I have a set of Cosmics for each of my cars. 2 Datsuns (510 and Roadster), my 74' 2002 and my 54 VW Beetle. I had the 15" Porsche wheels refurbished. They look pretty nice except lots of small inclusions in the spokes. Cosmics were a cheaply made wheel (low pressure castings made for a porous finished product). I can't believe the price differences amongst the different cars. Porsche Cosmics are going for $3500 a set of 4!!

This German Co is making repo Cosmics for Porsches reportedly for 1200 Euro ($1500)/set.

http://www.jj-vintage.de/felgen

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

• 2 weeks later...
they make the better of the knock off's. There is a second company making them for around 4600 a set from China also. The German ones are the nicest if you don't car about originality.
i dont think the china ones would be good .....nothing from there is.....

71 roundie.....daily driver sold

75 2002 .....daily driver