• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Black Door Panels for my 1976 BMW 2002 Seattle WA

70BMW02

I have a brand new passenger side panel for sale..e-mail me if interested.

part number is 51411830508

http://www.bmwmobiletradition-online.com/bmw/showparts.do?model=2213&mospid=47140&btnr=51_3360&hg=51&fg=50&hl=23

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Hey Travis,

I have a set of black rear cards, I would sell for $40 + shipping. How bad are the front cards? I ask because i had a grey set that had mold all over them, and I ordered the new backing kit from Dave Ardvark (worked very nicely). I used the SEM upholstery spray, and made the door card black, and they look just as good as new. Let me know if you need the backs, since I have an extra set. Good luck Brian

74 2002 tii current project

06 330xi daily driver

• 2 weeks later...

My rear panels are great it is just the fronts that area all messed up. the previous owner cut holes in them for speakers and the stereo was stolen previous to me buyin it. i am not going to put speakers in the door so need a used pair to cover the door panels. But I need black ones to match the rest of the car.

• 1 month later...