• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

best xmas ever

thaddeussmith

Man thats great! remember us guys in the club are here to help you get on the road. I have a new center support bearing that Paul gave me. I do not need it so you are welcome to it

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

My parents gave me a 100 bucks to spend on car parts this year... That money is already gone :P Gotta love the great gifts this year!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

My only '02-related gift is a $100 gift certificate for Foreign Car Service in Huber Hts. (from my mother) I tell her please don't buy me socks, gloves, hats, sweaters, etc. --- get me a gift certificate so I can have things done to my '02. This year I got socks, gloves, a hat AND the gift certificate!

p.s. Mike McCarthy, the owner of FCS gets a good laugh over the gift certificates. AFAIK I am the only customer who's ever utilized a gift certificate with his shop. My mom has bought me one for at least the past 5-6 yrs. now.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

My only '02-related gift is a $100 gift certificate for Foreign Car Service in Huber Hts. (from my mother) I tell her please don't buy me socks, gloves, hats, sweaters, etc. --- get me a gift certificate so I can have things done to my '02. This year I got socks, gloves, a hat AND the gift certificate!

p.s. Mike McCarthy, the owner of FCS gets a good laugh over the gift certificates. AFAIK I am the only customer who's ever utilized a gift certificate with his shop. My mom has bought me one for at least the past 5-6 yrs. now.

There is always a laugh when you are around Jim! See you in the Spring.

pics4242010110-1.jpg

101709011.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

When I was 16 or 17 I told my family that all I wanted was tools for Christmas. I got bunches of Craftsman stuff that I still use almost 30 years later. Talk about the gift that keeps on giving.

Our theme this year turned out to be socks.

We weren't going to do gifts for each other this year, but I got my wife some SmartWool socks that she loves. She got me some SockGuy socks (Sorry, Coop @ DeFeet) that I like.

I did cheat at our agreement and got her grandmother's artwork framed up as a surprise. I'll get to send my seatbelts into Al for rebuilds, so there is some 2002 content to the holiday afterall.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

My whole family has been getting me Craftsman tools for about 6 years. Im pretty set right now!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

I have bought the sons tools since they were six. Twenty some years later, they have a nice collection.

Did it to keep them out of pop's tools! Now I borrow from them

When my son was 3 he was watching me in the garage. I told him not to touch my tools, but then realized that he always shared HIS toys with me. I bought him various Craftsman tools of his own. The nice thing was that if I was laying there and needed a #2 Phillips, he wasn't going to hand me a plastic toy.

He didn't get bit by the mechanical bug like I did, but he at least knows there are right tools for the job and is not one of those that would use a hammer and a butter knife.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes