• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

where is edward kurek??

bianchini

I paid edward for a set of black window latches on december 6th and they have yet to get here. i have emailed him him multiple times and no response...

i dont want to post a "dont buy from edward" thread, i just want the latches or my money back.

if anyone has any idea where he is or a quicker way to contact him, please let me know. his info is Edward Kurek, esk2002ca@yahoo.com, here is the for sale he posted...

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,350593/highlight,edward/

Howdy--not sure if you noticed, but the parts are shipped from Canada and it will take significantly longer than a domestic package. I also purchased a small item from Edward and it shipped when he said it did, it just took 3 weeks for it to arrive via standard mail. I had no problems with email communications, btw.

-=Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

Dont writer him off. Ive found him to be a reliable honest seller. Odd that he hasnt responded but it is the holidays etc etc. im sure he will come through,. Hes been around a long time

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com