• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtb weber 32/36

esty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is New. Also a Double Barrel not a single. The single barrel is much cheaper but new the double is about 450.

I think esty is referring to other than full-up retail, like this seller on ebay, selling NIB for $229.95 w/ free shppg. I could be missing something, not sure:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Weber-32-36-DGV-Carburetor-new-32-36-Weber-Carb-/330478484368?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4cf20d7b90

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

This is New. Also a Double Barrel not a single. The single barrel is much cheaper but new the double is about 450.

thanks...i'm surprised to learn that about a 32/36 being a double barrel...however, if you'll do a bit of googleing and check new weber 32/36's being sold on ebay, you'll quickly see the going prices

thanks for clarifying the double barrel/single barrel...hopefully we learn something every day

I think you may benefit from some basic research on what the term "32/36" means. Then come back and relist your carb. Esty's wonderfully sardonic wit was apparently lost on you. No offense intended!

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg