• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete 320i E21 Salvage yard find in Central FL

Gbare02tii

I was out "picking" for VW MK3 stuff and found an amazing 320i 5spd in the Junk yard. It has been hit hard in the driver side door and rear quarter. This car is complete! I mean Everything is on it.The Kids Highschool parking pass was still on the rear view mirror. The owner of the yard told me it just arrive a few days ago. It is Sahara with perfect tan interior. All four wheels are stock and look to be re painted including the spare. The owner said it runs and drives .

Sorry guy, I will not go pull parts and ship them..

This is an FYI

Osceola Auto Salvage

4691 S. Orange Blossom Trail

Kissimee, Fl 34746

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Was it an "S"?

Thanks

It is Sahara with perfect tan interior.

I've NEVER seen an 'S' with this color combo. All had black leatherette or anthracite cloth interior and for the most part schwarz, alpinweib, hennarot, polaris, or bronzitbeige exterior

1974 2002 Verona & 1973 2002 Riviera

1982 320iA & 1983 320iS
2002 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L PSD Wife's

I've NEVER seen an 'S' with this color combo. All had black leatherette or anthracite cloth interior and for the most part schwarz, alpinweib, hennarot, polaris, or bronzitbeige exterior

I agree, all the E21 S cars are white, red, silver or black.

S (sport) cars will have the following unique parts that 02 owners covet.

S cars for the U.S. market were produced from 80-83

-5 speed

-LSD

-Recarro seats

-Sport steering wheel

-13" BBS wheels but the offset is off for an 02 but they still work if you like 13" wheels.

The motor on 80-83 U.S. spec E21 320i is a M10 1.8L, 77-79 E21 320i had a 2.0L M10.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

I can't find where I said it was an "S" I know what a 320is is..I read my post..could you let me know where I mentioned that is was an "S" so I can change it..Thanks

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

I can't find where I said it was an "S" I know what a 320is is..I read my post..could you let me know where I mentioned that is was an "S" so I can change it..Thanks

You never said it was an S, the responder didn't say you said it was an S, he was just curious if it was an S per chance so he could get excited and start licking his chops.

Very nice of you to share the find. Thanks.

Looking To Buy A Roundie Near SoCal

Adolf - 1993 BMW 325i - Daily

Titus - 2010 Cannondale CAAD8 S6 - My Green Contribution

Vittoria - 1999 Ducati 900 SuperSports - When Time Is Of The Essence

• 3 weeks later...