• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sheet metal

mikea

Having a little rust work done on my car

the body shop guy asked me to find out if any replacement panels are available

such as driver's floor- spare tire well

the usual suspects

does anybody make/offer this stuff ?

I looked through the links here, but didn't see anything.

thanks

and Happy New Year All

Mike

Berkeley CA

1974 2002

the dealership can supply some body panels. what you'll pay in sales tax will make up for shipping fees, i'm guessing. the usual on-site vendors can assist as well, blunt/maximillian importing. walloch & ness in germany have floorpans (last i heard, around $250/ea delivered) and Wolf sheetmetal in canada makes a reproduction floor pans.

since you're in berkeley, i'd be interested in sharing shipping cost for a driver's side floor pan, or two.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

The best source for repair panels that are high quality is Walloth u. Nesch in Germany. Go to their web site and find the panels you need. Email them and ask for an "offer" from them, they will email you back with a quote (Euro to dollar conversion if favorable now), you pay by credit card and they ship UPS and the parts are at your door within 5 days. I would stay away from Wolf as their parts are crude hand made panels, not the pressed panels (factory like) supplied by Walloth u. Nesch. If you don't see the panel you need, just ask - they have lots of repair panels. I purchased all 4 floor sections, outer rockers and rear quarter panel repair panels. They won't ship real big parts like the entire trunk floor - for that piece I suggest Maximillian Importing here in the U.S. Good luck with your restoration.

Jerry

I am going to place an order with Walloth u. Nesch this week.

they have floor pans ( actually on sale this month)

I think the landed cost per pan will be lower with a larger order.

If you ( or anyone in the bay area) are still interested let me know

I will be pulling the trigger latest Tuesday

Mike