• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Banished to the driveway no more!

mthaynestii

That's the wife's car. It is an automatic anyways. I only get to drive it to church on Sundays. As a side note, it's previous owner was the famous children's author, Eric Carle.

Matt Haynes

72 Malaga 2002tii - Moes

81 Toyota Supra - Cellie

91 Alpinewies 325iC - Ilsa

07 Titansilber 530xi Sport Wagon

Nice looking tii. Kind of looked like mine when I bought it with that slightly angled Ansa muffler. It was tilted just enough to bang the pipe on the subframe on startup and shutdown of the engine.

Loosen the muffler clamp and twist the muffler clockwise so the tips are horizontal, then tighten the clamp.

IMG_0009.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I know. I am waiting to install an OEM center resonator, which is in the mail. I am going to be selling the Ansa sport center used for about 60 miles if anyone is interested. It is just to loud for my old ears.

Matt Haynes

72 Malaga 2002tii - Moes

81 Toyota Supra - Cellie

91 Alpinewies 325iC - Ilsa

07 Titansilber 530xi Sport Wagon

I know. I am waiting to install an OEM center resonator, which is in the mail. I am going to be selling the Ansa sport center used for about 60 miles if anyone is interested. It is just to loud for my old ears.

I liked the Ansa for about 1 year, then installed the proper tii muffler (still have the Ansa resonator). I thought the Ansa sport muffler made the car sound like an MB 230SL (cool but not as loud).

My old muffler went onto Marshall Lytle's '73, then his '75 and now has changed hands to Clay Weiland.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"