• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: 1973 2002tii, 1967 1600-2, 2002 WRX wagon – all for $20k

a54atii

IMG_3986.JPG

Happy New Year!

Here is a package deal in the spirit of making changes in the new year. This package includes two examples of the 02 and an all-weather parts hauler. I think it’s a great combination, but I also like the idea of starting over with a clean slate. So, this package includes all three of my cars and the parts I have accumulated. Here’s what’s included:

IMG_3993.JPG

’73 2002tii – details:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,351529/highlight,/

Pictures:

'73 2002tii

IMG_3963.JPG

’67 1600-2 – details:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,351530/highlight,/

Pictures:

’67 1600-2 pictures

IMG_1972.JPG

’02 Subaru WRX wagon – one owner, 264k miles, dealer maintained – pictures:

’02 Subaru WRX pictures

IMG_4359.JPG

Parts included:

Many, many new and used parts, including new bumpers, new door seals, new flush turn signals, etc.…. pictures:

Parts pictures

I’d like to see these go to somebody who will enjoy them. Sure, I’m flexible on the price -- I’d take $19,500.

Thanks for looking!

Karl

Listen. Think. Share. Act. Repeat.

Seems like a deal to me, too bad I have seven cars and no room and live in California. What are you going to get if you sell them? Good luck with the sale.

Don't let a lack of space stop you! FWIW, my last three 02s came from CA, MD and Ontario. The CA 02 was the only one I had shipped.

If I sell them all, I'll get something to replace the Subaru that has more legroom for my kids and I may try to go without an 02 for awhile. My oldest daughter wants a horse and my son wants a kart, so life won't be boring.

Karl

nice looking package...deal, that is!

has the turbo been rebuilt on the Rex?

thanks.

No, the turbo has never been touched. Considering all the things I've heard about WRX problems with turbos and the 'glass trannies', my car has been mostly troublefree. Never any trouble with the engine, turbo or tranny. I'm still on the original clutch! There are certainly some things that a new owner might want to do, like replace the center diff ($800 at the dealer) and chase down a few rattles. But I wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere.

It only has a few mods -- Cobb AccessPort v2, STi exhaust, CF hood scoop, Cusco adjustable rear swaybar, and an engine grounding kit. I've run Mobil1 synthetic in the engine after the break-in period. It only uses about 1/4-1/3 quart of oil every 3-4k miles. Overall, it's been a great car. It's never left me stranded and never fails to entertain.

Karl