• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 2002 Northern California $11500 (nt)

KarenBerkeley

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is a fine example......

of one of the poorest classified ads i've ever seen...it slays me that someone asks huge bucks which the car may be worth, without listing any contact information, pictures of the car, absolutely no description...except for the dog and aging mother

get real girl...if that is your car on craigslist, would have have been so difficult for you to at least have linked to it in your ad?

rant...sorry

Guest Anonymous

I think I am going to need to get a bit more information....

how does the car make you feel when you drive it? What kind of car will you drive after you sold it? Why do you like the color blue?

This is about my 8th BMW. My first was a 1972 roundie. I now have a 2004 stickshift X3 and a 1995 530i. I love this little car, it feels zippy and nimble and growls with this great muffler. I love the visibility and small minimalistic feel. But I cannot have a car that is just for me. I am the caregiver for my mom and she is in enough pain let alone ask her to get in this kind of ride. I am used to pouring alot of money into my cars but when I realized it wasn't practical I had to reassess keeping it. When I got it last year, it was a sad case. The oil filter was ten years old, the mechanics had been ripping off the previous owners. I take all my cars to this one mechanic who rebuilds Beemers and he knows how careful I am. I would have kept pouring money into her because she is so much fun to drive, but honest, I can't have a car for just my selfish needs. It was an indulgence I cannot keep up.

of one of the poorest classified ads i've ever seen...it slays me that someone asks huge bucks which the car may be worth, without listing any contact information, pictures of the car, absolutely no description...except for the dog and aging mother

get real girl...if that is your car on craigslist, would have have been so difficult for you to at least have linked to it in your ad?

rant...sorry

I respectfully disagree.

A real and serious buyer will contact the seller for adittional necessary info.

Looking To Buy A Roundie Near SoCal

Adolf - 1993 BMW 325i - Daily

Titus - 2010 Cannondale CAAD8 S6 - My Green Contribution

Vittoria - 1999 Ducati 900 SuperSports - When Time Is Of The Essence

rant...sorry

I respectfully disagree.

A real and serious buyer will contact the seller for adittional necessary info.

contact the seller how?.....your address, telephone number or email address is listed where in your original post?

norcal is a large area