• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB E30 14" bottlecaps from trunk/showroom/West Mass.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am looking for 1 or 2 E30 14 inch common 4 bolt bottlecap alloys that have lived basicly their whole lives in the spare tire well of an E30. NOT looking for a set of 4-NOT looking for any tires-just alloys. Just looking for alloys with very limited use or never used condition. I have bought one recently and will buy second from same seller soon but could use more. Rarely used or never used alloys are very likely to not be bent or damaged in any way and simply look great. If you have one or two of these alloys and live within 100 miles of Northampton Mass. please contact me. NOT interested in shipping!!!! Hopefully alloy will not have any rubber attactched- not even a brand new expensive tire that I do not even want for free. In my area Town Fair Tire will remove tires for free as they did remove one for me yesterday. 413 563 1829. Will drive up to 100 miles to buy alloy (s).

Guest Anonymous

This summer I sold a set of 4 E28 OEM 5 lug bottlecaps for $100 after advertising for a long period. Three of the alloy wheels were 100/100 in quality because they lived in the spare tire wells of my first 4 E28 parts cars and were NEVER used. The forth alloy was 99/100 in quality. The usual negative nay sayers commented on my thread that nobody would EVER buy them. They were wrong. A E24 owner north of Boston with TRX alloys bought them. In my mind E30 bottlecaps have about the same value. E30 owners all want to upgrade to larger wheels and we 2002 owners want them only until we upgrade to larger also. I am looking for the best E30 alloys because if rarely used they will be straight and look good with my snow tires. In the summer I will sell most likely 4 of them as I upgrade my summer tires to a larger size. If they do not sell localy here in western Mass. I can always sell them for scrap at $10-$14.