• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 BMW 1600 Racecar

NealCook

Guest Anonymous

sorry the trailer is no longer available.....sorry i'm having a friend help me sell it as i'm in a rehabilitation center,,,,as far as

'rover 1's" remark......i'd put it in a crusher before selling to someone like you...

Guest Anonymous

FROM THE OWNER;

i'll try to send some pics. i do have some but, till i am able to walk again, it'll be hard....i'd rather a buyer come and see it locally. i recently removed the cage to repaint it,before i got sick.so it takes about 2 hours to bolt it together again. this car has alot of new parts, all genuine bmw prts parts,,tie rod end ball joints,brake parts.i stripped this inside and out and even underneath the wheel wells. it has brand new strut braces,with the center battery holer and a new optima. new belts in 2010. there is some rust..very manageable. many ppl on this forum know me and have sold me parts ect. its as simple as this....having had a bad stroke, its not likely i will be able to get my race license newed.....the ahcobra e-mail can send a you a couple pics from me at pocono......i will gladly anwser any questions,,to you have ..thanx..Neal Cook

Id just like to stand up for this seller.

We met at a Pocono Track Day......2 yrs ago..we hung all day, in between my run groups. We have been in touch ever since. A real stand up guy/racer, a great pro wrench and a true true blue 02 lover....and he knows the cars very well.

. Im sure this car is all sorted...and a real steal. You wont find a better seller.

He became ill unexpectedly.....and is still recovering...cut him some slack if u can.

• 2 months later...