• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Bulbs

QuickSilver

Trying to change all the bulbs in the rear cluster but AutoZone doesn't have any listings for this.

Any numbers?

Looking To Buy A Roundie Near SoCal

Adolf - 1993 BMW 325i - Daily

Titus - 2010 Cannondale CAAD8 S6 - My Green Contribution

Vittoria - 1999 Ducati 900 SuperSports - When Time Is Of The Essence

www.2002s.net

Never change a bulb again! ;)

Cheers!

Hey thanks for that link very very interesting. Any idea if they are manufacturing for other BMW's and other brands?

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

AutoZone, or other auto parts stores, will have the bulbs you need, but I strongly recommend, the next time you're in the proximity of a dealership, you get the German (silver base Osram) bulbs from them. They're not all that expensive.

Turn signal, brake light, and backup light are 12V, 21W

Check to see if your bulbs have the two locking tabs exactly opposite each other or if ones a little higher than the other. Directly opposite # for Silvania Longlife bulbs is 1156LL, the one with a tab a little higher that the opposite one is 1157LL.

The tail light bulbs are smaller, and my owner's manual only covers roundies, not square light cars. I think the tail lights are 10W, but maybe sombody will correct me if that's incorrect. If you don't use the smaller bulp in square light cars you'll burn the plastic housing and be mad at yourself. Ask me how I know.

Bob Napier

For the 74-76 taillights, the bulb sizes are stamped on the light assembly.

Do not be tempted to put in larger wattage bulbs as they can burn through the plastic.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17