• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May part out 1602 and or 2002 racecar

martyhudson

Depending on what I sell first I may part out my 1602 or 2002 Racecar. On the 1602 I believe there are a few rare parts; the rear trunklid with antennae in center, the front headlight buckets and the front seats with no headrests from the factory. The car is complete plus I have some extra parts including front coilovers and body panels. The car has some trim, all glass, body panels, engine, trans, rearend, and a sun rotted interior good for templates or reupholstering. It was originally two tone Black and Gray inside. On the racecar I would split it in half the engine section $2000 would include a ported, polished and balanced 2 liter block with weber carb, supersprint headers large exhaust and flowmaster muffler. The suspension section $2000 would include thick sway bars, stiff springs, coilovers, front camber adjustments,Delrin bushings rebuilt brake calipers, new studs, new half shafts, stainless steel brake lines welded "posi" rearend brake bias adjuster etc. The final bit would be a set of Schnitzer flares with airdam, they are fiberglass and the brand name is glassed into at least one of the parts so they are originals they have been installed but are still in real good shape minus a few minor repairs. $600 (707)987-8711

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...