• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

F*$#***S*S**#*#*K

gwb72tii

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I am heart broken. I believe I supplied some parts to that car (bumper pieces?) . Thank God son and his lady are OK, nothing can replace a precious young life, the rest is just metal.

new seatbelts which are the bomb

he was stoked to have them installed

you do nice work sir, and thank you

72 2002tii

1988 535is  “Maeve”

it is not as bad as it looks, and it was good that the hit was behind the rear suspension. Having to replace those wheels, could have been a nightmare. The toughest part of the repair is going to be again doing the flares, and educating the insurance adjuster. Also it sucks that he probably have to pay a deductible unless they can track down the other car. Not soliciting here, we are swamped, but good luck.

Michael

FAQ Member # 91

none of you guys could contain yourselves in the political forum and it shouldn't even be brought over here.

i'm really sorry about your car. that is a terrible thing to suffer, but at least your son and his friend are alright.

there is always something to be thankful for.

now just get that car fixed better than before!

dan

needy and demanding 72 02 known as Madame Von Kiki

none of you guys could contain yourselves in the political forum and it shouldn't even be brought over here.

not so. perhaps that section should be removed altogether since it's become a problem.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

The custom paint was beautifil.Along with the custom body work. Having worked part time in the business, you are in the 7-10K dollars. And i am repeating myself in that in a hit and run your insurance company is not your friend.They will do everything to save money. I dont know about salvage titles in california. Usually you can insure for liability only.

avus blue metallic

and the insurance is a $500 deductible which i'm cool with

its educating the adjuster that can be an issue, as it was some years back with my tii

thanks for your kind words, and you're all correct. the two most important things were passenger and driver which are ok.

its just such a damn shame that a young guy works his tail off and it finally, after many frustrations and hard work the car comes together and is a really neat, nice driving '02, only to be wrecked by an idiot.

72 2002tii

1988 535is  “Maeve”

show plenty of comps and service records to the adjuster..there will be some back and forth negotiations but hang tough.

I'm assuming you have comprehensive insurance.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti