• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 BMW 1602 (2002) - $2000

ibjettin

NMNA - just stubbled on it. Looks like a black plate as well. Has some potential

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/2155667248.html

1969 BMW 1602 (2002) - $2000 (kentfield / ross)

Date: 2011-01-11, 3:33PM PST

Reply to: sale-fcksz-2155667248@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This is a 1969 BMW 1602. This is the same body as the 2002 from the same year but it originally came with the 1.6 liter m10 engine. It came with a 2.0 liter m10 that came in the 2002. This has a 4 speed transmission. I started repainting the car but never hot to finish which is why it's for sale here. I rebuild the head about 2000 miles ago and had the head gasket, timing chain, timing chain guide, and timing chain cover gaskets replaced at the same time. The interior has newly upholstered rear seats and the front has 2 vintage 70's Recaros. Right now the car has a donor hood and trunk lid. I have newly painted and clear coated ones in inka orange inside the house now. The car runs strong besides a possible charging issue from the alternator. There is some rust. The front lower valence below the bumper has some rust that has gone through. There's also some rust holes in the spare tire well. Give me a call if interested. Thanks

Michael

415 302 9395