• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 tii still for sale

SeanHaver

Hi, I'm still trying to sell my 1974 tii. This car is about as rust free as you can get without completetly dissasembling a 2002. The paint is not original. Malaga originally. No sunroof! There are no dents and the car is very presentable. Drivetrain wise it is perfect. Zero smoke, great compression. Scary fast. 2 and a half inch exhuast with Stahl header. Computer controlled ignition and injection system adjustable via a laptop. This car has a rebuilt close ratio gear box, if you are unfimiliar with these they are pretty rare. First gear is down and to the left. Zero grinds, fresh clutch. LSD with oil temp guage. Cylinder temp gauge, each cylinder. Close ratio steering box .Adjustable camber plates. Adustable coil over suspension, adjustable 22mm and 19mm sway bars. Strut bar brace. New Bridgestone Potenza tires with less than 200 miles on them. Braided brake lines and oil cooler lines. Custom oil cooler, battery in trunk. Euro signals. Electic fan. The nice headlights. Nice interior with original carpets and headliner and door panels. M3 seats. Full fire system and emergency power cut off. Roll cage, five point seat belts.This car is race ready but it is reliable and is not a bust on the street. It is registered and all the lights work. Clean title and matching numbers. Way too much more to list, if you are interested please call 530.889.0165 or email serenahaver@sbcglobal.net Thanks for looking. I can assist with the shipping or I can meet you at the Sacramento airport. I would not hesitate to drive this car anywhere. ebay item # 130476068137

post-17431-13667636536071_thumb.jpg

post-17431-1366763653708_thumb.jpg

post-17431-13667636538032_thumb.jpg

post-17431-13667636539016_thumb.jpg

Better camera, bigger pictures, bright and sunny location, away from the storage and tarps and overgrown stuffs.

Just some suggestion.

Looking To Buy A Roundie Near SoCal

Adolf - 1993 BMW 325i - Daily

Titus - 2010 Cannondale CAAD8 S6 - My Green Contribution

Vittoria - 1999 Ducati 900 SuperSports - When Time Is Of The Essence