• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Really Clean Long Tailed Rear Bumper 72/73? should fit 68-73

martyhudson

Really Clean Long Tailed Rear Bumper, very shiny from a few feet away but if you look real close you can see swirling in the chrome. May be able to be buffed out. 1 small scratch/gouge on topsurface ( 1/2" +/- ), missing 1 bolt to hold three sections together, some scratches on edge as shown in photo but I believe these would be under rubber strip if you chose to put it on. Missing half the tab where end piece hits body and would have to use larger washer or perhaps weld more tab on ( wouldn't affect chrome ). I just don't want to touch it. Also comes with two brackets but one seems to stick out a little further than the other and may need to be replaced or adjusted ( washers? )You can see this in comparison picture showing both sides. It sounds like I'm trying to talk a buyer out of the bumper but only trying to be REAL clear, you buy what you see and what is described. I don't think anyone would be unhappy with this bumper short of a show car. E-mail me for questions, shipping will be $50.00 to properly wrap,protect and insure this item. I cannot seem to post pics. on 2002faq. It is now on E-bay for $125.00 with a reserve of $126.00 item # for photos is 150549868958. I will take 1o% off final price of item if you mention 2002faq. Can anyone tell me how to post photos on this sight, I have numerous people waiting to see other items and cars. It would be greatly appreciated!! Marty

!CC7Hty!!2k~$(KGrHqIOKnEEz2T,)jLGBNM1E3q+Og~~_12.JPG

!CC7H)l!!mk~$(KGrHqIOKp0E0U-fvPjcBNM1E-TOuQ~~_12.JPG

copy the image code by right clicking, select property, copy the location url...come here select reply, click IMG in the box below the subject line, paste the url you copied, click IMG again...whaalaa

or use some online site like tiny pics to upload from your pc, then copy and paste the {option} coded url in your thread or reply

tip...hit quote on this reply and look at the coding to see the HTML code ({option})for an image

Thanks for the hints, especially after ragging on me for not having a camera. I still don't get it? Why can't you just browse and attach like E-bay? Is there a way to email in the photos automatically. I have a shitload of stuff to sell especially if I part out all three of these cars plus my extra parts. I'm not much of a techie so I don't understand your directions, I'll try a little harder tomorrow but I don't have much faith. Thanks for bringing those two photos up I already met my reserve on E-bay because of it. I hate to pay E-bay for nothing and I get the feeling that 2002faq's are a tight knit group and don't really like E-bay from what I've seen and don't want to ruffle too many feathers because like I said I have a lot of cars/parts to sell and just want to get a fair price. Oh well its E-bay for now I've got two sets of overriders and two sets of tailights I want to get on tonight. Thanks!! Marty

These bumpers are already on E-bay for a seven day auction. They may stay at $126 which is o.k. with me but I can't take them off. Can't risk rating etc. with E-bay. I'll take the 10% off out of shipping ( only way to discount E-bay I know of ) An ad posted today has almost new rubber plus maybe two ends for $100 if you need rubber strip and I'm about to post a set of pretty clean overriders in a minute for $40. Don't know the difference between front and back though if there is one. Marty

Wow... I struggled for a year trying to find a replacement for my '72 and ended up springing for a pair of NEW corner pieces. Now, nice ones seem to be all over the FAQ and eBay.

Since I've got the start....I sure wish someone would sell a nice rear center piece by itself.

BMWCCA #545

1972 BMW 2002 Colorado "Traumcycle"

2000 BMW 323Ci

Here's a six step tutorial. It's a breeze.

1. Go to Photobucket.com. It's the cleanest and simplest purpose built site.

Screenshot2011-01-17at90757AM.png

2. Create a "new album". Hit the big green upload button and select the pics on your computer that you want to up upload.

Screenshot2011-01-17at90838AM.png

3. Once they are uploaded, add names if you like and click save..

Screenshot2011-01-17at91509AM.png

4. Hover on the image (or click it for a larger view), and click on the "IMG" line at the bottom.. It will tell you it copied the link.

Screenshot2011-01-17at90907AM.png

5. Start a post here on the tasty FAQ and paste the link into the body of the message..

Screenshot2011-01-17at92000AM.png

6. Use the preview button before submitting to be sure you didn't use the same image twice, etc. And then hit submit.

Done and Done.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002