• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New in this forum...

javistor

We met at that show at BMP...I think we cracked a couple of beers talking about the cars. I remember you won a trophy or award of some type (maybe favorite '02) at that show. I was there in my (still) poorly painted '72 nevada. I've got a photo of your old '02 somewhere...I'll try to find it. Welcome to the FAQ!

Skip in Arkansas

I definitely remember you Skip, we did have a couple of cold ones, good to hear from you again!

Money can buy you a fine dog, only kindness will make him wag his tail...

From the looks of your '75, that new project of yours will turn into a very sweet ride.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Harry, yo soy de Mayaguez pero vivo por aca desde el 85', is going to be great to share some stories with a fellow rican'

I met one of you guys years ago in San Antonio at the shop on Tetzel. My father in law lives just right around the corner behind the fire station. ( Braun Station ? )I saw a 02 in the parking lot and went in and introduced myself. You had some freshly powder coated front and rear sub frames and a few 02's out back.

I met one of you guys years ago in San Antonio at the shop on Tetzel. My father in law lives just right around the corner behind the fire station. ( Braun Station ? )I saw a 02 in the parking lot and went in and introduced myself. You had some freshly powder coated front and rear sub frames and a few 02's out back.

That would be Bert, he is the shop owner and owns three 02's including a killer Tii

That would be Bert, he is the shop owner and owns three 02's including a killer Tii

Plus a few others out back. One of which I relieved him of.

His Chamonix 72tii is something special for sure.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Plus a few others out back. One of which I relieved him of.

His Chamonix 72tii is something special for sure.

Looks like you got quite the collection there Les, I remember that blue one, it was in pretty decent shape!

I was just at the shop a couple weeks ago. He's got an Inka '73 undergoing an m42 swap. No parts cars out back!

Yes the Inka... He gave me the opportunity to buy it before he started doing the swap and I put it off too long... He still has a Tii buried back there somewhere but it's kind of a parts car for his Chamonix... I tried to wrestle that one away but he wouldn't let go!