• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB-Original, working, Blaupunkt with a 6 Pin DIN aux. jack

Ian76

I've used the search function and found some info on this topic, but I'm hoping someone has a functioning original Blaupunkt for a decent price. I was hoping to restore my dash and replace the cd player with an old Blaupunkt and connect it to my iPod via the 6 Pin DIN aux. jack in the back. I know some of the jacks vary in number of pins, so any advice on the right stuff to buy would be greatly appreciated.

The search function turned me on to some useful sites to get the adaptor as well as some sites to buy the refurbished radios ranging from $400-700. I've also checked ebay and there is a seller that has a bunch of radios for various prices. Ranging from $89-250+. I'm just trying to gain as much info before I pull the trigger. I wanna do it once. I've attached a pic of what I'd like the console to look like. Thanks for any help.

Ian

post-17936-13667636756433_thumb.jpg