• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold at Barrett Jacskon today - keep for your records!

DonP

Sold today!

Lot Number: 636.1

Auction: SCOTTSDALE 2011

Sale Price: *$17,600.00

Year: 1975

Make: BMW

Model: 2002

Style: 2 DOOR COUPE

VIN: 2382338

Exterior Color: WHITE

Interior Color: DARK BLUE

Cylinders: 4

Engine Size: 2.0 LITER

Transmission: 3-SPEED AUTOMATIC

Summary: Comes with all books and stamps. 41,266 actual miles. The car is original and unrestored.

Details: 41,266 actual miles. The car is original and unrestored with beautiful Alpine White exterior with factory steel wheels and original center caps. Very nice original stainless, aluminum and bright work on exterior. All original glass with a new windshield and gaskets. Factory crank sun roof. The interior is original dark blue vinyl with bucket seats and center console. Crack free dash. Original door panels, original headliner, original visors and original carpets. The trunk retains original boards wrapped in gray vinyl with spare tire and jack. Original carbureted 4 cylinder. This vehicle was pulled from storage, serviced and detailed including engine bay and undercarriage

73 - '02

88 - M3

88 - iX

Good Golly. My garage find 1600 with 45K in the ticker must be worth at least $90K Well, perhaps deduct 75K because its only a 1600.

1fxpp1.jpg

If you sell that car without letting me make an offer first, I will hunt down the new owner and steal it![/code]

1973 BMW 2002 Sahara

Good Golly. My garage find 1600 with 45K in the ticker must be worth at least $90K Well, perhaps deduct 75K because its only a 1600.

All kidding aside, your car looks to be worth easily $15k. That is one beautiful ride.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

Guest Anonymous

Not surprised really OE / Original always does well - regardless of the mark. Some of the folks that sell cars on Barret Jackson and the other (mecum) have to lose their shirts at times you see how much they put into these things and how little they sell for (especially the muscle car clones and or hot rods).

By the way your 1600 is awesome. That was the first 02 (1600) I fell in love with - looked just like that only had a bumper guard on the back-great car (and you would get very good money for that car).

www.alpinabmw2002.com

Thanks for the kind comments guys! This one was for sale for 7 years off and on before I found it tucked away in a rhode island garage in Dec 2008! I found an eBay listing print out in my paperwork from 2006 where it bid up to about $2,300 with the reserve not met.

This one will be on the market....when I DIE and if my kids don't want it because gas is NLA.

-=Ben

As Found: Notice the stance with the original spacers still in--not too groovy

6h8bab.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--

That air cleaner cover on the one sold at BJ has been off and on a lot. And I like the cluts that didn't have the sense to set in on in the same orientation to avoid all the paint marks. I always set mine on so the clamps always rested on the same spots.

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

So my 70k original 76 should fetch 12k, SWEET!!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2