• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 3.0S - Big six 4 door 4spd manual Central,Fl*sold*

Gbare02tii

1973 BMW 3.0S 4spd

Non Sunroof, 4spd manual with A/C and power windows.

The the 3.0S has the very rare 3.0CS wheels including the spare tire. I have seen them sell for close to 1k for just four wheels.

This 3.0S is very strait with no dents. There are some spots of rust but no rot. The bad spot is under the driverside front windshield.

The 3.0 strait six has been converted to Webber down drafts

The car has all factory tools and trunk panels.

The rear bumper looks as if has been bumped and is pushed in a little but no body damage.

The seats are not in great shape but the dash, headliner, carpet and door panels look great.

I know this car is from North Carolina and was driven here in 04. The previous owner parked the car in early 09 and it has not been started since.

He died almost a year ago. I have gone to the DMV and have the paper work to get the title. They told me it should cost less than $100 to get the title to the car.

The motor turns over by hand with no problem

I have cleaned out the tank and charged the battery but I need to move on. With two 2002's and working two jobs this car is now just a foster child at our house. i had to save it when I had the chance. I am just not in posision to keep it. I hope to see it go to a good home and not parted.

Email me at Gregwgc at yahoo dotcom for more pics (let me know what you want to see) or if you have questions.

asking $1,100 but am open to offers

post-17361-13667636822231_thumb.jpg

post-17361-13667636823286_thumb.jpg

post-17361-13667636824051_thumb.jpg

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Thanks...From what I can tell it is going to a BMW restoration shop. I hope to follow it's progress. thanks for the kind words

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***