• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 1800Ti up for offers...

moebiius

I've tossed this around quite a bit and have figured that I don't have much time nor the financial resources to attempt a full rebuild. The car pictures are here http://www.02forum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2505

I'm willing to entertain offers...the car holds a lot of sentimental value to me but like I said....I would prefer to have it go to some one who will really cherish it and would let me drive it once its done being restored to its former glory. As far as I know my Dad is the 3rd owner of the vehicle. The car was sold to him as a 1967, however since we haven't registered the car for so long, I talked to the people at the DMV and they said to reapply for registration and what not and so you can register it as the original 1965 vehicle that it is. It has never been in an accident and basically the car drove when I last tried it...that was back in mid to late 90's. The rear right door is stuck and I will attempt to get that fixed properly without mangling the door panels before its sold or the new owner can fix it themselves. I'm sad to make such a decision, but I'm still a student with little "funds" for this particular endeavor. I have lots and lots of extra parts and gaskets that I found while cleaning up....parts here and there...all included to the new "caretaker". Please email me directly if you are serious about buying the car. I have no title to give you, only a bill of sale and the original black plates with all the extra parts and a pretty good fitting car cover. Everything on/in the car is original. I took open the door panel to see what its like and even the plastic liner is original and still soft to the touch....the door panel is still soft and flexible as well...please email me at

ken.k.phu@gmail.com

with your offers

Regards,

Ken

P.S. I still have the 1800Ti manual and a few books on repair for it

• 2 weeks later...