• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

curious about selling my car

firefirefire90

I have a 1976 Sahara 2002, and I dont really have time to work on it. It has a clean title, 93k original miles(documented with the dmv) and doesnt drive that poorly. I'd be down to sell it, but don't know what to list it. Here are the pics of the car. Half of the chrome has been deleted, and the car doesnt have any rot except in the front fenders, which i have replacements. The tranny whines a little in first, and really the interior isn't going to be sold with the car... it's too nice lol. Any help would be appreciated. Im looking at buying an M car net so this one needs to go.

post-19043-13667636936376_thumb.jpg

post-19043-13667636937453_thumb.jpg

my name's Nick

Here is my car when I bought it two years ago out of the Bay area off of Craigslist.. I paid $4500.00. 4 speed converted automatic. 123K on the OD. Maintained by Moran Motorsport and Motorspeed West. A very solid and rust free, 95% stock (barring the conversion) daily driver. I should have paid less for the fact that it has the tell tail crinkle above the rear wheel wells, but my inspector over looked them..

NewRaceCar.jpg

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

Simple, look at what comparable 76's are selling for on your local CL, on here and on ebay and price yours accordingly. Keep in mind that since there is an emotional/love-at-first-sight/curb appeal element to buying a car, you may wanna work on the aesthetics before you put it on the block, unless you are advertising it as a parts car.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70