• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any body here know Ebay seller jknudstwo ?

pkbinplano

i don't know him, but i typically wait as long as three weeks before i start thinking dark thoughts...

some people are just plain slow.

always pay by credit card with paypal if you don't know the payee.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

I've been dealing with e-bay seller jknudstwo. I bought what was advertised and shown as a guage cluster for a 72-73 (all black faces on the guages). After pestering him with e-mails because I hadn't received the cluster (after 20+ days) I received a cluster in the mail yesterday. The cluster I received looks nothing like the one shown in the e-bay ad. It's got two later cross-hair style guages and a black faced tac. I decided to request a full refund from e-bay/PayPal and have a dispute open with them right now. This is my first bad e-bay experience after over 100 positive transactions. Sorry to hear that I'm not the only one,

--John

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

I bought what was advertised and shown as a guage cluster for a 72-73 (all black faces on the guages). --John

john...if you haven't found one yet and/or things don't work out for you, i have a couple or more clusters like you want...nice, clean & working

Thanks Esty, I know that you can be trusted for a no B.S. transaction. Just like Blunt :)

Will be in touch...

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️