• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 2002- North Georgia- Desirable mods- Atlanta CL

jmon0261

Yes it does Andy. Its a long story , but i actually know this car from the early 90s when i first moved to atlanta. It was blue then and in VERY nice condition. The underside of the trunk lid is still that blue. Im not sure what im going to do with the car at the moment, but there is a good possibility that parts will be coming up for sale soon. Im going to get the car running properly so i can determine the mechanical condition of all the parts first.

Yes it does Andy. Its a long story , but i actually know this car from the early 90s when i first moved to atlanta. It was blue then and in VERY nice condition. The underside of the trunk lid is still that blue. Im not sure what im going to do with the car at the moment, but there is a good possibility that parts will be coming up for sale soon. Im going to get the car running properly so i can determine the mechanical condition of all the parts first.

i wonder what happened to it. jack mentioned he had it for 12 years so maybe the previous owner before him let it get this way...who knows.

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project

Jack told me the guy i met (P.O.) and he were coworkers at the time. By my best guess i knew the car within 2-3 years of Jack getting it. It was being used occasionally at the time and was under a cover in a carport the rest of the time. Jack had a modified VW he put up for sale and ended up with some sort of trade for the 2002. It was used daily for 4 years after that then occasionally after that. I will will keep the FAQ updated about the future of the car. It has generated quite a bit of interest already to those who have seen it in person. I will post pics if i can figure out how to!! ha ha.

i really don't see how people can let their cars get in that kind of condition. i've owned plenty of cars and most were in the same condition when i initially got it to when it was sold. even letting it sit outside, etc. i mean, the interior of the 02 was just beat up.

i do wish i had the room for it as i would have bought it the day i saw it. do you think u'll be parting it? if so, please keep me informed and maybe be nice enough to get an "02" hookup. =)

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project