• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UGH!! I hate hit and runs

FunElan

So this is the second time in the last 6 months that someone's hit my car while backing out of a spot next to me. This one is worse though. About a hand sized dent right behind the rear drivers' side wheel. The paint didn't pop off but there is a definite crease in it. Pics to come tomorrow.

Can this kind of thing pop out from inside of the trunk? (I can feel the dent inside the trunk). Does anyone have any special recommendations?

TIA,

A very frustrated Matt

'68 Caribe 1600-1563167

You might be able to knock that out. I had a Suburban back into me last month at Starbucks. Unfortunately, it was right on top of the wheel arch where it impossible to get to from the trunk. The other guy is paying for it so I'm not too mad about it. But sucks when it's a Hit-N-Run, more salt to the pain.

dsc9099m.jpg

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

FunElan,

The difficult part about the dent is there are creases.....they are difficult, if not impossible, to remove without body work. But the majority of the dents can be popped out.

1974 BMW 2002 Polaris and Chamonix

1969 Chevy Chevelle

www.austinsynthetics.com

** Independent Amsoil Dealer **